Tuesday 14 February 2012

And so it begins...

Having previously run a blog dedicated to films that I went on permanent hiatus for quite some time I had sadly abandoned writing about films for far to long.  However after much contemplation I have decided to restart and reopen under a new name and with a new purpose.  On my previous site I focused more on the technical side of films (in particular the quality of blu-ray transfers) and went on a hiatus that ultimately lead to me closing the site.  The reasons for which where varied but the most notable reason was that I felt that I had almost got lost in said technical 'jargon' and was missing out on discussing my true passion, the films themselves.  Hence in my new blog I hope to focus on my true passion.  I currently have no schedule in mind and at least for the time being shall be posting in an ad-hoc manner, though I do hope to have two postings every week.  In any case I hope all fellow film lovers enjoy what is to come.


- Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment